Country house Mulinello.
Tucked into the hillside, with perfect views across to Montepulciano, the house is set over two levels. On the ground floor, a lounge with fireplace. From here, you have access to the three bedrooms: one with a double bed, another one with 2 single beds and the third one with 2 single beds and attached shower room. Single beds can be joined. The other bathroom has a bathtub.
Wooden stairs lead to the mezzanine: a large kitchen/dining room with a fireplace for barbecuing. Access to the kitchen is also through a terrace equipped with iron chairs and table.
Another terrace, shaded by a pair of old oaks, looks over the valley of Montepulciano.
Restored in 1990 according to the Tuscan tradition and furnished with furniture from the owner’s family.
- Sleep: 6
- Floor:ground floor and mezzanine
- Rooms: 3 bedrooms, one 2-room lounge, 1 dining-kitchen
- Bathrooms: 1 bathroom with tub, other one with shower
- View: surrounding hills and Montepulciano valley
- Outdoor: terrace with table and chairs, garden with chairs and sun-chairs
- Size: 90 sm
- Children welcome
- Pets welcom
- Fire extinguisher
First aid kit
- Iron and board
- Stereo, music and radio
- Lawn/garden: chairs, sun-chairs
- 2 terraces with table and chairs
- Coffee maker
- Dishes & Utensils for 6
- Children highchair
- Linen & towels provided
- Hair dryer
- Basic soaps
- Toilet paper
- Washing machine
- Mosquito nets on all windows
Find us on
Az. Agr. Capanne di Sopra di M.C. Marchei – Via Capanne 80, Montefollonico- 53049 Torrita di Siena (Siena) – ITALIA
VAT 10401270581; email : firstname.lastname@example.org