INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
This page describes how to manage the site with reference to the processing of users’ personal data.
This information is provided pursuant to art. 13 EU RGPD 679/2016 – European Regulation for the protection of personal data – to users of the web services accessible at the address http: //www.capannedisopra.it owned by Az. Agr. Capanne di sopra di Marchei Maria Cristina. The aim of this information is the protection of personal data provided and accessible through the mentioned internet address.
The information is provided only for the Az. Agr. Capanne di sopra di Marchei Maria Cristina website, and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user via links. According to the indicated legislation, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
a) Data Controller
The Data Controller is Az. Agr. Capanne di Sopra di M.C. Marchei – Località Capanne 80, Montefollonico- 53049 Torrita di Siena (Siena) – ITALIA
VAT 10401270581; email : email@example.com
b) Object of the treatment
The Data Controller processes the personal identification data communicated by you in the definition and execution of the commercial relationships established. Sensitive or particular data are not processed.
c) Purpose of the processing
The personal data you provide will be processed to fulfil contractual obligations and related commitments and all legal and fiscal obligations connected to the commercial relationship. (direct sales, accommodation and hospitality, administration of goods or services, etc.)
d) Data retention period
The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfil the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship.
e) Processing methods
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation, and destruction of data. The processing will take place with manual and / or automated systems designed to manage the data, with logic strictly related to the purposes specified therein.
f) Nature of the provision and consequences of any refusal
f.a) The provision of data is limited to those necessary for contractual obligations and for the aforementioned purposes. Any refusal to provide data will make it impossible for the Owner to correctly manage commercial relations, preventing him from putting in place all the prerequisite and consequent acts of the existing relationship.
f.b) Your data may also be used for sending information material relating to the agricultural and commercial production activity carried out by the Data Controller, for the promotion of offers and new products. The provision of data for the purposes referred to in point f1) is optional.
g) Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes of the processing:
– to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller in their capacity as authorized for processing;
– to other subjects (tax consultants and professionals who carry out activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external data processors);
– to other subjects for the achievement of the purposes envisaged by the processing (eg: Credit Institutions etc ..)
– to subjects who can access your data by virtue of the provisions of law or secondary or community legislation (financial administration and companies or public bodies);
The updated list of data processors and persons in charge of processing is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.
h) Data communication
Your information will not be disseminated.
g) Rights of the interested party
In relation to the data being processed pursuant to this information, the interested party is granted all the rights referred to in art. 15-21 of the 2016/679 EU Regulation:
• Right of confirmation and access to the processing of personal data.
• Rights of rectification and cancellation of personal data (right to be forgotten).
• Right to limitation of processing.
• Right to portability understood as the right to obtain from the data controller the data in a structured format of common use and readable by an automatic device to transmit them to another data controller without impediments.
• Right to object to the processing of personal data.
• Right to withdraw consent at any time.
• Right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data.
i) Exercise of rights.
The rights can be exercised by written communication to be sent to the Data Controller by registered letter with return receipt to the address: Az. Agr. Capanne di sopra di Marchei Maria Cristina, via Proba Petronia 70, 00136 Rome, Italy.
Az. Agr. Capanne di Sopra di M.C. Marchei – Via Capanne 80, Montefollonico- 53049 Torrita di Siena (Siena) – ITALIA
VAT 10401270581; email : firstname.lastname@example.org